The World's First and Only Mass Ceramics 3D Printing Solusion
In partnership with Zortrax, and adapting and enhancing the platform of one of their most successful commercial printers, AM-COE has designed the most affordable, scalable, compact, and operator-friendly ceramic 3D printer for a wide range of applications, from product/material development to high-quantity manufacturing of ceramic components.
This open-source, highly-automated, and plug-and-play LCD printer, with the highest light intensity range in the current market, offers you a high-speed and excellent quality ceramic printing solution for most conventional ceramic materials, including Alumina, Silica, Zirconia, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Nitride, and many more.
This printer is designed for the most production reliability and highest print quality. Pixel sizes, light intensity, print speed, and ceramic mixing system are all adjustable for a successful print while the mixing wiper, resin feeder, resing level sensor, and easy-to-operate build platform offers a quick and easy setup process.
You can now buy this printer here in our online shop.
For the online purchase, PEASE NOTE:
- Please make sure your shipment address is complete and correct when you purchase online
- 20% VAT is added to the UK buyers and VAT invoice will be automatically emailed after the purchase.
- Non-UK-based clients can use the discount code of "non-UK Buyers" to get a TAX and VAT waiver discount.
- Please note we dispatch your goods in two working days with UPS or FedEx
- If your delivery address is outside EU, UK, US, Canada, South America, and East and Far East Asia, please contact us before you order online.